Maruti Suzuki S-Presso in top 10 bestselling cars sold in India within a month of its launch
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso was launched last month in India for prices starting at Rs 3.69 lakh ex-showroom. Within a month of its debut, Maruti Suzuki India has sold 10,634 units of the S-Presso which has ranked the newest entrant in the top 10 bestselling cars in the country during the month of October.
Expressing gratitude to customers for their overwhelming support, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director of Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Today, Indian buyers have a clear inclination towards feature-loaded, safe, comfortable and easy to own entry-level cars. The S-Presso has been able to carve out its own niche in the entry segment. The S-Presso stands apart to offer unique experiences to its distinct customers in the segment. We are enthused with the response and thank our customers for their confidence in the S-Presso."
Powering the S-Presso is a 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine that produces 68PS and 90Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and an AMT. In the segment, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso rivals the Renault Kwid and the Mahindra KUV100.
Speaking of trims, the S-Presso is available in four trim levels - Std, LXi, VXi, VXi (AMT), VXi +, VXi (AMT). Headlong features for the S-Presso include the aforementioned infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, keyless entry and go, front power windows, steering mounted audio controls, and a multi-info display in the instrumentation.
Starts Rs 3.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced at Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production