Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spotted undisguised ahead of India launch on September 30
Days after Maruti Suzuki released the teaser sketch of the upcoming S-Presso, the micro SUV was spotted undisguised revealing its styling and proportions.
Upfront the S-Presso gets a chunky bumper with high a hood lip. The headlamps are halogen units. As reported earlier, the side profile displays SUV like proportions such as a visually upright windscreen.
Also, the spotted vehicle does not sport alloy wheels and gets steel wheels instead. The wing mirror also appears to be manually adjustable. A fibre body cladding also skirts all around the S-Presso adding to its rugged look.
The S-Presso is expected to be based on an all-new platform that complies with the crash test norms that will be regulated soon. Also, the engine is expected to be BSVI compliant given that the vehicle will only have just above half a year to make the switch.
A BSVI compliant 1.0-litre engine producing could be on offer with a similar state of tune what we currently see in the manufacturer's most hatchback - 68PS and 90Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a five-speed automatic and an optional AMT (automated manual transmission) could be no offer as well.
Image Source - Power Stroke PS
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Look
Also see: Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Drive
Starts Rs 3.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India