Maruti Suzuki sets up mobile Nexa showrooms
Maruti Suzuki recently flagged off its new Mobile Nexa terminal initiative. These mobile showrooms will be set up in markets where regular Nexa dealerships aren't present. The idea is to showcase to customers, prospective and existing, the Nex outlets' added premiumness. These outlets are meant to traverse all parts of the country and get closer to customers. These terminals will endeavour to provide the full showroom experience in a mobile environment.
Nexa is a separate sales and service initiative for Maruti Suzuki's more premium products. First established in 2015, these outlets currently sell the S-Cross crossover, Baleno and Ignis hatchbacks, and Ciaz sedan. The carmaker recently updated the Baleno and Ciaz with new engine options, the Baleno got a new Dualjet petrol motor and the Ciaz a new 1.5-litre turbo-diesel. The company is also expected to launch the S-Cross with its 1.5 litre petrol motor, given its decision to move away from diesel engines 2020 onwards.
Speaking on how much reach Nexa outlets have Shashank Srivastava, executive director of marketing and sales at Maruti Suzuki said, "In less than 4 years of its launch, NEXA has rapidly grown to become the most successful premium retail network in India and contributes over 20% to our total sales. In this short span of time, we have set up over 360 NEXA outlets covering more than 200 cities and added over 9 lakh happy NEXA customers. This mobile NEXA terminal will help us to connect with customers in geographies where NEXA outlets are currently not present."
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh