Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition launched in India at Rs 5.44 lakh
If you have been waiting for the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Swift to arrive in India, there is still some time. We believe the Indian car manufacturer will choose the 2018 Auto Expo as a platform to showcase the car, followed by its launch in the country. However, if you can't wait for that long, Maruti Suzuki has introduced a Limited edition on the Swift hatchback priced at Rs 5.44 lakh, ex-Delhi. This makes it Rs 45,212 more premium than the LXI optional (O) variant. The Swift Limited edition diesel is priced at Rs 6.39 lakh, ex-Delhi, Rs 20,652 more than the LDI (O) variant.
The Maruti Suzuki Limited Edition Swift features cosmetic updates over the existing model
The enhancements are purely cosmetic in nature without any change in the mechanicals. The Limited Edition variant comes with sporty looking decals that can be seen bonnet, roof and the doors. And to make the interior match the same theme, the cabin of the Limited Edition Swift gets a sporty steering wheel and seat covers with a similar design pattern as the decals. Additionally, the infotainment system in the hatchback comes with Car Play and Android Auto connectivity options, that makes it the first on the Swift. A feature that is already available on the Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Ignis, Baleno and S-Cross. Maruti also lists speakers with extra bass and carpet mats as other features that will be offered in this model.
The Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition will continue with the same 1.2L 83PS/115Nm petrol and 1.3L 74PS/190Nm diesel engines. Both mated to a 5-speed manual transmission as standard.
The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift is expected to be showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in India
This, we believe, will be the last update that the existing Swift will get considering the new-gen model is just a few months away. This can be a smart way of clearing the existing stocks by Maruti Suzuki to make way for the 2018 Swift in India
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled