Maruti Suzuki Swift offered with iCreate customisation option in India
After the popular Vitara Brezza got the iCreate option, Maruti Suzuki has now turned its attention to another of its popular model - the Swift. iCreate is Maruti Suzuki's vehicle personalisation option and allows the customer to customise his car according to his preference. The range of customisation options for the Swift include body graphics, body kits, alloy wheels, garnishes, seat covers, interior styling kits, infotainment options and mats to name a few. All these can be configured online and then the customer can visit the nearest showroom to get this fitted. All these modifications don't void the warranty of the car too.
The Maruti with iCreate option looks pretty chic with all these decals and garnishes
For the Maruti Suzuki Swift, like the Brezza, the options start from the hood wherein customers can add roof wraps and hood stripes. There is also the body kit in the form of front underbody spoiler, rear underbody spoiler, side skirts, wheel covers, alloys, window frame kit side mouldings as well as grille garnish.
The cabin of the Maruti Suzuki Swift too benefits from the iCreate customisation with a touchscreen infotainment complete with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Inside, there are six seat upholstery options for blue, white and red Swifts. Wood garnish too is available for the central console and dashboard. Users can also specify a front arm rest, window sunshade, designer floor mats, steering covers, touchscreen infotainment system, air purifier, IRVM which doubles up as the rear view camera display, digital tyre inflator and more. While we have requested for the prices of all these items, it is safe to say that they are expected to be a tad costlier than what you will get outside.
The steering wheel too gets a new cover and there are wooden inserts on the dashboard of the new Maruti Suzuki Swift
There are no changes to 75PS/190Nm 1.3-litre diesel and 85PS 1.2-litre petrol engines. The Maruti Suzuki Swift is available only with a 5-speed manual transmission. An all-new Suzuki Swift will be available in India early next year.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea