Maruti Suzuki Swift offered with iCreate customisation option in India
After the popular Vitara Brezza got the iCreate option, Maruti Suzuki has now turned its attention to another of its popular model - the Swift. iCreate is Maruti Suzuki's vehicle personalisation option and allows the customer to customise his car according to his preference. The range of customisation options for the Swift include body graphics, body kits, alloy wheels, garnishes, seat covers, interior styling kits, infotainment options and mats to name a few. All these can be configured online and then the customer can visit the nearest showroom to get this fitted. All these modifications don't void the warranty of the car too.
The Maruti with iCreate option looks pretty chic with all these decals and garnishes
For the Maruti Suzuki Swift, like the Brezza, the options start from the hood wherein customers can add roof wraps and hood stripes. There is also the body kit in the form of front underbody spoiler, rear underbody spoiler, side skirts, wheel covers, alloys, window frame kit side mouldings as well as grille garnish.
The cabin of the Maruti Suzuki Swift too benefits from the iCreate customisation with a touchscreen infotainment complete with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Inside, there are six seat upholstery options for blue, white and red Swifts. Wood garnish too is available for the central console and dashboard. Users can also specify a front arm rest, window sunshade, designer floor mats, steering covers, touchscreen infotainment system, air purifier, IRVM which doubles up as the rear view camera display, digital tyre inflator and more. While we have requested for the prices of all these items, it is safe to say that they are expected to be a tad costlier than what you will get outside.
The steering wheel too gets a new cover and there are wooden inserts on the dashboard of the new Maruti Suzuki Swift
There are no changes to 75PS/190Nm 1.3-litre diesel and 85PS 1.2-litre petrol engines. The Maruti Suzuki Swift is available only with a 5-speed manual transmission. An all-new Suzuki Swift will be available in India early next year.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac