Maruti Suzuki Swift SP limited edition launched in India at Rs 4.78 lakh
Dealers have started accepting bookings for the limited edition Maruti Suzuki Swift SP in India at Rs 10,000. This is essentially an additional package for the LDi and LXi(O) trims of the Swift and will cost approximately Rs 35,000 over the base price. According to our source, the petrol Swift SP is priced at Rs 4.78 lakh (ex-Delhi) while the diesel will cost Rs 5.84 lakh (ex-Delhi). The package will offer fog lamps, hub caps, blackened A-pillars and a four-speaker audio system with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
The features list includes reverse parking sensors, SP branded memory foam cushions, new seat covers, a steering wheel cover, all four power windows, central locking with keyless entry, body moulding and 60:40 rear split seats. It also gets the SP badging on the driver's side door and on the bootlid. The SP package will be available across all colours. Mechanically, the Swift SP will be offered either with the 87PS 1.2-litre petrol or the 75PS 1.3-litre diesel engines and only with manual transmissions.
An all-new version of the Swift could be expected in India at a much later date.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350