Maruti Suzuki Swift Windsong edition: Image gallery
Features added to the new Swift edition include parking sensors, a Sony touchscreen music system, illuminated door sills and ambient lighting. As usual, there are no mechanical changes in the package which means the tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel motors continue to power the front wheels.
During the launch of the facelifted Swift, the fuel efficiency for both the engines was already improved - the petrol variant delivers 20.4kmpl and the diesel, 25.2kmpl, according to the ARAI figures from Maruti Suzuki. Both the engines are matched to five-speed manual transmissions with an option for a four-speed automatic for the petrol.
New graphics and the windsong logo appear on the car now
The seats have yellow inserts
The door sills are now illuminated in the limited edition Swift Windsong
There's blue tinted ambient lighting as well
The touchscreen music system from Sony gets this mode they call the Swift Vibe equaliser mode, rear camera input and Siri Eyes Free control for your iPhone
The rear parking sensors with display on the touchscreen Sony system will be a boon while parking
The spoiler at the back lends an air of sportiness to the Windsong
More about the Maruti Suzuki Swift Windsong from OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055