Maruti Suzuki True Value expands reach with 200 outlets across 132 cities in India
Maruti Suzuki relaunched their pre-owned car dealership network called True Value with a new brand and retail identity. A total of 200 dealerships have been opened across 132 cities in less than 19 months.
The relaunched dealership network has a new infrastructure, remodelled interiors, a larger display area for the cars to be showcased and a dedicated relationship officer for each customer. Also to ease the customer's experience, True Value will provide hassle-free documentation and verified car history. A True Value Certified Car comes with up to one year warranty and three free services.
Customers can avail complete information on the cars and also book a test drive of the car of their choice via the website or the True Value cellphone application.
All the cars are evaluated with the help of an app with 378 checkpoints on the car and the refurbishment needs are identified. All the cars are then certified on the parameters set on the app. The certified True Value cars are not driven more than 1 lakh kilometres and are less than seven years old. The car should not have more than two ownership registered on it and should not have been used for any commercial purposes. The cars should not be retrofitted with CNG or LPG kits and should not be accidental.
Commenting on the occasion, RS Kalsi, senior executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India said "The pre-owned car market is rapidly growing, and customers are putting their trust in organized players for their needs. With the upgrade of Maruti Suzuki True Value showrooms, customers can avail a better experience, better products and a hassle-free journey of car buying".
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block