Maruti Suzuki updates its Maruti Care smartphone app
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd has announced enhancements for its service app Maruti Care. Maruti Suzuki stated that it conducted a study on the needs and requirements of its customers, and introduced new features in the app. Using the Maruti Care app, Maruti Suzuki customers can now get 'Easy On-Click Service Booking' for their cars and check the status of their vehicle being serviced from their home or workplace. Further, customers have the option of paying service bills digitally through an integrated payment solution. Through Maruti Care, customers can also avail GPS-enabled emergency on-road assistance. The app is available on iOS and Android platforms.
Speaking about Maruti Care, Maruti Suzuki executive VP (service), Partho Banerjee said that the definition of convenience for new-age customers covers addressing of their service related needs through seamless digital integration. "With the launch of new version, we are taking a step forward in delivering our commitment of seamless online and offline integration for our service experience. The new interface and unique set of features will build on to the customer delight," he added.
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'