Maruti Suzuki updates its Maruti Care smartphone app
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd has announced enhancements for its service app Maruti Care. Maruti Suzuki stated that it conducted a study on the needs and requirements of its customers, and introduced new features in the app. Using the Maruti Care app, Maruti Suzuki customers can now get 'Easy On-Click Service Booking' for their cars and check the status of their vehicle being serviced from their home or workplace. Further, customers have the option of paying service bills digitally through an integrated payment solution. Through Maruti Care, customers can also avail GPS-enabled emergency on-road assistance. The app is available on iOS and Android platforms.
Speaking about Maruti Care, Maruti Suzuki executive VP (service), Partho Banerjee said that the definition of convenience for new-age customers covers addressing of their service related needs through seamless digital integration. "With the launch of new version, we are taking a step forward in delivering our commitment of seamless online and offline integration for our service experience. The new interface and unique set of features will build on to the customer delight," he added.
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India