Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was one of the most India centric compact SUV launched by the company. The Vitara Brezza lacked a petrol-powered drivetrain option and was exclusively available in the diesel form. However, recent spy pictures of the 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza hints that the compact SUV will not only get cosmetic changes but also mechanical.
Staying true to its origins, the upcoming Vitara Brezza will be under 4 metres and will boast of styling cues that we see in the sneak peek of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso. The slated grill upfront could get aluminium inserts and so could the skid-plate. The side profile will still resemble SUV proportions. The rear end is expected to get new styling as well. The restyling could be carried inside as well. The SUV could get an all-new dashboard with an up-to-date infotainment system.
The 2020 Vitara Brezza could be based on the company's Heartect platform that also houses the new Ertiga, Swift and the Dzire. Also, the newly developed diesel 1.5-litre drivetrain could be on offer with a similar tune - 105PS and 225Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. Also, a petrol variant could be on offer mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The similar mild-hybrid motor offered in the Ciaz, XL6 and the Ertiga. Both the engines are expected to be BSVI ready.
Expect the 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be launched in the final quarter of 2019 - supposedly after the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso. The current Vitara Brezza ranges from Rs 7.80-10.70 lakh ex-showroom. Expect the new Vitara Brezza to have a wider price range from Rs 7-11 lakh ex-showroom.
Image Source - GaadiWaadi
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.69 Lakhs
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- NewsOla Electric to launch new E-scooter in India by 2021
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe launched in India, priced at Rs 1.33 crore
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R launched in India at Rs 2.48 crore
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!