Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza garners 2,600 bookings in India
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its latest launch, the Vitara Brezza, has received over 2,600 bookings in India. The company had begun accepting bookings in February, 2016. The compact SUV is an important vehicle for Maruti Suzuki, and is the reason why it chose its regular network of dealers, to reach a wider audience, instead of the premium Nexa dealerships.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets a 1.3-litre, DDiS, four cylinder diesel motor that produces 90PS and 200Nm. It's mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will sell with a choice of seven variants with a starting price of Rs 6.99lakh, going all the way upto 9.68lakh (ex-Delhi).
All variants of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will get a driver side airbag as standard. The optional trim on the L and V specs will add a passenger side airbag along with ABS and EBD. The top spec, Z variants gets all of these. The Z+ trim, in addition, gets projector headlamps, DRLs, 16-inch alloy wheels, Smartplay infotainment system, cruise control and keyless entry and go.
The company also said that it intends to manufacture 80,000 units of the Vitara Brezza in a year. It is also looking to ramp up capacity to a lakh units, if the demand arises.
Watch this space for a detailed first drive review of the Vitara Brezza and find out how it stacks up against the competition.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, click here or select the individual stories below
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased