Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza garners 2,600 bookings in India
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its latestlaunch, the Vitara Brezza, has received over 2,600 bookings in India. The company had begun accepting bookings in February, 2016. The compact SUV is an important vehicle for Maruti Suzuki, and is the reasonwhy it chose its regular network of dealers, to reach a wider audience, instead of the premium Nexa dealerships.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets a 1.3-litre, DDiS, four cylinder diesel motor that produces 90PS and 200Nm. It's mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will sell with a choice of seven variants with a starting price of Rs 6.99lakh, going all the way upto 9.68lakh (ex-Delhi).
All variants of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will get a driver side airbag as standard. The optional trim on the L and V specs will add a passenger side airbag along with ABS and EBD. The top spec, Z variants gets all of these. The Z+ trim, in addition, gets projector headlamps, DRLs, 16-inch alloy wheels, Smartplay infotainment system, cruise control and keyless entry and go.
The company also said that it intends to manufacture 80,000 units of the Vitara Brezza in a year. It is also looking to ramp upcapacity to a lakh units, if the demand arises.
Watch this space for a detailed first drive review of the Vitara Brezza and find out how it stacks up against the competition.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, click hereor select the individual stories below
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally