Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
After its world premiere at the 2016 Auto Expo in New Delhi, the Vitara Brezza is now commercially available in showrooms across India. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sits between a price range starting at Rs 6.99 lakh toRs 9.68 lakh, ex-Delhi.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is spread across six trims in the familiar nomenclature ranging from the base LDi to the range topping ZDi+. Packaged across these trims are features like projector beam headlamps, roof rails, automatic headlights and wipers, air conditioning with temperature control, cruise control, SmartPlay infotainment etc. Driver side airbag isstandard across the range, while front passenger airbag and anti-lock brakes are optional. The Vitara Brezza can also be had with a dual tone paint scheme with a contrasting colour for the roof.
As the badging suggests the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be available with only one engine option - the familiar 1.3-litre diesel. Unlike its counterpart in the Swift/Dzire, this mill uses the 90PS/200Nm tune as found in the Ciaz, Ertiga and S-Cross minus SHVS. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is based on Suzuki's global C-platform which is different than the one used in the Swift.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza will compete withthe likes of the Ford EcoSport, the Mahindra TUV300 and the upcoming Mahindra Nuvosport. Deliveries of the Vitara Brezza start from March-end.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, click hereor select the individual stories below
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally