Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza likely to have a starting price of Rs 5.8 lakh in India
Maruti is likely to price the Vitara Brezza at starting price of Rs 5.8 lakh. The top-end trim in the meanwhile will be priced around Rs 8.4 lakh, says a source close to the developments. The compact SUV which has been in the news since the first pictures leaked last year, will be launched on March 8, 2016.
Bookings of the Maruti Vitara Brezza have already begun at Rs 21,000. Deliveries have been promised from late March 2016. The new Maruti compact SUV will be available in six trims with optional dual airbags as well as EBD and ABS. Maruti also says that while the body shell is tough enough, it is light as well. The 1.3-litre diesel engine itself is a non-SHVS equipped unit from the S-Cross that makes 90PS of power and 200Nm of torque. The transmission will also be the same 5-speed unit. Claimed fuel efficiency from this mill for the Brezza is 24.3kmpl.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Maruti Vitara Brezza
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.76 Lakhs
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800