Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza records 25,000 bookings in India
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its latest offering, the Vitara Brezza, has garnered over 25,000 bookings in India. The company had opened bookings a little over two weeks ago. Deliveries of the Vitara Brezza have also commenced. It looks like Maruti Suzuki may have another winner after the Baleno which has already set the sales chart on fire.
The Vitara Brezza is available in seven variants, starting at Rs 6.99lakh (ex-Delhi). What's surprising is that it is only available with the tried and tested 1.3-litre DDiS, diesel that produces 90PS and 200Nm. Maruti may launch a petrol powered Vitara Brezza soon, and it could use the 1-litre Boosterjet petrol that'll soon debut in the upcoming Baleno RS.
We've tested and compared the Vitara Brezza with the Ford Ecosport and the Mahindra TUV. Maruti Suzuki has kitted out its contender with a host of features to ensure that the Vitara Brezza has more teeth to fight its competition. Recently, Ford reacted by slashing the price of the Ecosport by over Rs 1 lakh. Now, who said competition is not good?
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.76 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India