Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sells more than 1 lakh units in India
Maruti Suzuki has announced that its bestselling compact SUV, the Vitara Brezza, crossed a cumulative sales mark of 1 lakh units. The Brezza has been the bestseller in the compact SUV segment for eight months in a row, and this milestone has come in just short of the 1-year mark since the Brezza was launched.
The Vitara Brezza was designed and developed completely in-house by Maruti Suzuki. Powered by a 1,248cc 4-cylinder turbo-diesel, with an output of 90PS and 200Nm, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was first showcased as the XA Alpha concept at the 2012 Auto Expo. It was then revealed in its production form at the 2016 Auto Expo and launched in March 2016.
The Vitara Brezza comes with features like the Android Auto- and Apple CarPlay-compatible infotainment system, cooled upper glovebox, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, automatic headlamps, 60:40 rear split seat etc. The dual-tone colours, the projector lamps and LED DRLs enhance the design aspect on the exteriors. The Brezza also gets ABS and airbags as standard across the range.
With the Maruti Suzuki Ignis being launched recently and the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS' launch right around the corner, it does seem like Maruti Suzuki is on a roll and will have its hands full for many months to come. The Maruti Suzuki Brezza competes against the likes of the Ford EcoSport, the Renault Duster and the Mahindra TUV300.
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally