Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package
Maruti Suzuki has started offering a new limited edition design package on the Vitara Brezza SUV. This is being called the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sports Limited Edition and can be had at an additional cost of Rs 29,990.
The idea with this package is to provide sportier interiors and a bolder look. Buyers choose from a wide range of accessories which includes new seat covers, designer mats, slide cladding, body graphics, front and rear garnish, leather steering cover, door sill-guard, wheel arch kit and neck cushion.
The Vitara Brezza is the most popular SUV on sale in India now. It has sold 4.35 lakh units since its debut in March 2016. It is also the fastest SUV to cross the four lakh sales, doing so in 35 months. Since the launch of the AMT version in 2018, this version has become very popular in urban centres, 53% and 32% of all Vitara Brezzas sold in Mumbai and Delhi, respectively, have been these versions.
Powered by a 1,248cc 4-cylinder turbo-diesel, with an output of 90PS and 200Nm, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was first showcased as the XA Alpha concept at the 2012 Auto Expo. It was then revealed in its production form at the 2016 Auto Expo. A 1.5-litre petrol version is expected next year. Prices of the Vitara Brezza start at Rs 7.78 lakh and go up to Rs 10.70 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai.
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
- Review2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S first ride review
- NewsGovernment approves new Motor Vehicles Bill, higher penalties for traffic offences
- ReviewHyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard