Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Avance limited edition launched in India at Rs 4.29 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Wagon R Avance limited edition model in India at Rs 4.29 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Maruti Wagon R Avance is available only in two trims- Lxi and Lxi CNG, with the latter priced at Rs 4.83 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Changes to the Wagon R Avance over the regular car include a Bluetooth-enabled double din music system, premium seat fabric, dual tone upholstery with beige being the primary theme, rear power windows, security alarm, keyless entry with remote locking, new graphics and a rear spoiler. The ORVMs are also body coloured and electrically adjustable while the roof rails are done up in a new colour. Maruti has also added new door fabric trim.
Being a limited edition, there are no mechanical changes. Which means the tried and tested 1.0-litre K Series engine which makes 67PS and 90Nm, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Maruti claims a fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl from the petrol motor and 26.6km/kg from the CNG version. The car will be on sale only for three months from now.
Presenting WagonR Avance to the customers, Vinay Pant, head of Marketing, Maruti Suzuki India said, "In celebration of the festive season we are happy to introduce WagonR Avance with a host of smart new features. WagonR Avance is a blend of style and smartness. The new features make it even smarter. We are confident this will help us strengthen the brand."
Starts Rs 4.46 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench