Maruti Suzuki WagonR special edition launched in India, gets optional accessory kits priced at Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490
The festive season is almost here and car and motorcycle manufacturers are gearing up to encash on the festive spirit. India's largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has launched a special edition WagonR with two optional accessories kits. The company mentions that the auspicious festival season will mark the commencement of sale for the new WagonR Limited Edition in India. Maruti Suzuki dealerships across the country have already tarted accepting bookings for the same and the deliveries should begin shortly. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR Limited Edition will be offered with two optional accessories kits at a special price of Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490, much the company claims is lower than the market price.
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR special edition will be offered with two optional accessories kits at a special price of Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490
The kits includes wide array of enhanced features such as interior styling kit, double-DIN Bluetooth music system with speakers and reverse parking sensors. The hatch also gets premium looking seat covers and cushion set, body graphics and rear spoiler. Commenting on the launch, "WagonR customers have always valued substance and style; with this limited edition we intend to make this festive season even more wonderful for them. With its tall boy design, driving comfort, spacious interiors and fuel efficiency, WagonR has always been amongst the top selling models for Maruti Suzuki. We are sure this new limited edition will bring in freshness to the product and excite the customers across India." said R. S. Kalsi, Senior Executive Director (M&S), Maruti Suzuki India Limited.
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR has been one of the most popular choices and it continues to be amongst the India's top 5 selling cars. During April- September 2018-19, over 85,000 units of WagonR have been sold. Over 21.9 lakh WagonR have been sold since its launch in 1999. About 24 per cent of Maruti Suzuki WagonR customers have bought the car more than once, stated the company.
Starts Rs 55,045
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?