Maruti Suzuki WagonR special edition launched in India, gets optional accessory kits priced at Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490
The festive season is almost here and car and motorcycle manufacturers are gearing up to encash on the festive spirit. India's largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has launched a special edition WagonR with two optional accessories kits. The company mentions that the auspicious festival season will mark the commencement of sale for the new WagonR Limited Edition in India. Maruti Suzuki dealerships across the country have already tarted accepting bookings for the same and the deliveries should begin shortly. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR Limited Edition will be offered with two optional accessories kits at a special price of Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490, much the company claims is lower than the market price.
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR special edition will be offered with two optional accessories kits at a special price of Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490
The kits includes wide array of enhanced features such as interior styling kit, double-DIN Bluetooth music system with speakers and reverse parking sensors. The hatch also gets premium looking seat covers and cushion set, body graphics and rear spoiler. Commenting on the launch, "WagonR customers have always valued substance and style; with this limited edition we intend to make this festive season even more wonderful for them. With its tall boy design, driving comfort, spacious interiors and fuel efficiency, WagonR has always been amongst the top selling models for Maruti Suzuki. We are sure this new limited edition will bring in freshness to the product and excite the customers across India." said R. S. Kalsi, Senior Executive Director (M&S), Maruti Suzuki India Limited.
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR has been one of the most popular choices and it continues to be amongst the India's top 5 selling cars. During April- September 2018-19, over 85,000 units of WagonR have been sold. Over 21.9 lakh WagonR have been sold since its launch in 1999. About 24 per cent of Maruti Suzuki WagonR customers have bought the car more than once, stated the company.
Starts Rs 55,045
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS