Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXi+ launched in India at Rs 4.69 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new variant for the WagonR in India the VXi+. It has got four sub-variants, with the first one priced at Rs 4.69 lakh (ex-Delhi). The VXi+ gets projector headlamps, a new grille, side skirts, alloy wheels, a few new chrome garnishes, a spoiler, a blacked-out B-pillar and a driver's side airbag as standard features.
However, the VXi+ (O) variant, which costs Rs 4.89 lakh (ex-Delhi), offers a front passenger airbag and ABS for the extra Rs 20,000. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXi+ will also be offered with a 5-speed AMT, dubbed auto gear shift (AGS), at Rs 5.17 lakh. The VXi+ AGS (O), which gets the passenger airbag and ABS, will costs an extra Rs 20,000. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXi+ will continue to run the same 998cc, 3-cylinder petrol engine that produces 68PS of power and 90Nm of torque. However, Maruti isn't offering a CNG version of this car with the VXi+.
Although Maruti Suzuki has still listed the WagonR-based Stingray on its website, almost all the dealerships we spoke to had stopped accepting bookings for the vehicle for at least a year now. The Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXi+ looks like the possible replacement for the Stingray and is around Rs 3,000 cheaper.
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh