Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV design sketch released
India's largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has released the design sketches of its premium MPV, the XL6. Based on the same platform as the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, the XL6 will be a more premium offering and will be sold through Nexa dealerships in India. Select dealerships have already started taking bookings for the MPV.
Maruti Suzuki is ready to roll out the next level of excitement with the XL6, a premium MPV, at NEXA showrooms across the country. Apart from the space and functionality that the customers desire for, the all new XL6 offers a blend of sporty design and premium interiors, which will help it in establishing its niche in the MPV segment.", comments Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited
While more details on specifications and features are awaited, we believe Maruti Suzuki will offer the same petrol and Diesel engines as the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, in the same state of tune and transmission options.
In terms of positioning, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be positioned above the standard Ertiga and we believe it could charge a premium of Rs 80,000 to Rs. 90,000. The all-new Maruti Suzuki XL6 has no rivals presently. Last time, a manufacturer tried something like this was Honda with the Mobilio RS which was a snazzier version of the Mobilio. Unfortunately both the standard and the RS versions couldn't do much for the Japanese manufacturer.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut