Maruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV interior teased ahead of August 21 launch
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV will be the newest addition to the brand's Nexa line-up of premium cars when it launches here on August 21. Via numerous spy shots and some official teasers, we already have a very good idea of how the MPV will look in the flesh. But now, the company has released teaser shots of XL6's interiors which reveals quite a bit how the XL6 will turn out on the inside.
The images show that the XL6's dash design is quite similar to that of the Ertiga, with its continuous air-vent look, but with a premium all-black touch to it and upmarket gloss-black panels. The infotainment unit also seems to have been upgraded to the new Smarplay Studio interface. The rest of the interior also gets an all-black treatment, with the middle getting captain seats in place of a bench. We expect equipment levels to be close to what the Baleno and S-Cross offer, so expect automatic wipers and headlamps, full LED headlamps, more airbags, aside from all the features already available in the Ertiga.
The motor of choice for the XL6 will most likely be the K15B 1.5-litre petrol with the smart hybrid system. This motor makes 105PS and 138Nm. The electric motor adds start/stop, brake energy recuperation and torque assist functions. This motor is expected to be paired with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed auto.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc