Maruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
Maruti Suzuki XL6, a premium MPV that will be sold via Nexa dealerships has been spotted ahead of its official launch. The company will officially announce the prices of the premium MPV tomorrow i.e. August 21, however, the bookings for the XL6 commenced earlier this month.
So far, the company has officially teased the XL6 and given a sneak peek of what features to expect. All LED headlamps, a seven-inch infotainment system will be on offer. More importantly, the MPV will seat only six people as it will have captain seats in the second row. The exterior has extra body cladding to offer a more crossover and rugged look to the MPV.
The MPV will be sold with the 1.5-litre petrol engine that is seen in the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The engine will come mated to a five-speed manual and an optional automatic transmission.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV will rival the Renault Lodgy in India. However, it could undercut the Renault Lodgy in terms of pricing. Expect a price tag between Rs 8-12 lakhs.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines