Maruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
Maruti Suzuki India has announced free of cost 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres warranty as standard for its new customers. The products that will benefit from the new scheme are the diesel variants of the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
The extended warranty will cover the high-pressure pump, compressor, Electronic Control Module (ECM), turbocharger assembly, critical engine and transmission parts, steering assembly and suspension struts among others.
Commenting on this announcement, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza are our flagship products, which played a pivotal role in transforming not just Maruti Suzuki but the Indian automotive industry itself. These marquee brands are loved for their performance by millions of customers and critics alike. These pioneering brands will continue to play a prominent role in our future product portfolio."
"As a small gesture of our gratitude to the admirers and prospective buyers, we are offering a free 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty on the entire diesel line up of these models to ensure a worry free ownership experience," added Srivastava.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!