Maruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
Maruti Suzuki India has announced free of cost 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres warranty as standard for its new customers. The products that will benefit from the new scheme are the diesel variants of the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and the Vitara Brezza.
The extended warranty will cover the high-pressure pump, compressor, Electronic Control Module (ECM), turbocharger assembly, critical engine and transmission parts, steering assembly and suspension struts among others.
Commenting on this announcement, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing and Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza are our flagship products, which played a pivotal role in transforming not just Maruti Suzuki but the Indian automotive industry itself. These marquee brands are loved for their performance by millions of customers and critics alike. These pioneering brands will continue to play a prominent role in our future product portfolio."
"As a small gesture of our gratitude to the admirers and prospective buyers, we are offering a free 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty on the entire diesel line up of these models to ensure a worry free ownership experience," added Srivastava.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today