Maruti Swift Windsong limited edition launched in India at Rs 5.35 lakh
Maruti launched the updated Swift late last year and now a special edition has already made its way to the showrooms. The Maruti Swift Windsong (strange name that!) is available in both petrol and diesel guise and is priced at Rs 5.35 lakh and Rs 6.56 lakh, ex-Mumbai. Maruti is offering the Swift Windsong for a limited period and only in the mid-VXi or VDi trim.
Changes over the regular Swift include new graphics, front and rear mud flaps, reverse parking sensors and a rear spoiler. Inside, the Swift Windsong gets new seat covers, steering wheel cover, gear lever cover, ambient lighting kit and PVC mats. In keeping with the name for the edition is the Sony touchscreen music system with Bluetooth and DVD player, front USB and a customised equaliser mode.
As is the case usually with special editions, there are no mechanical changes in the Maruti Swift Windsong. There is still the trustworthy 1.3l diesel motor which pumps out 75PS/190Nm and the 1.2l petrol that makes 84.3PS/115Nm. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Maruti claims a fuel efficiency of 20.4kmpl from the petrol and 25.2kmpl from the diesel Swifts.
More articles from OVERDRIVE on the new Swift
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 1
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer