Maruti Swift Windsong limited edition launched in India at Rs 5.35 lakh
Maruti launched the updated Swift late last year and now a special edition has already made its way to the showrooms. The Maruti Swift Windsong (strange name that!) is available in both petrol and diesel guise and is priced at Rs 5.35 lakh and Rs 6.56 lakh, ex-Mumbai. Maruti is offering the Swift Windsong for a limited period and only in the mid-VXi or VDi trim.
Changes over the regular Swift include new graphics, front and rear mud flaps, reverse parking sensors and a rear spoiler. Inside, the Swift Windsong gets new seat covers, steering wheel cover, gear lever cover, ambient lighting kit and PVC mats. In keeping with the name for the edition is the Sony touchscreen music system with Bluetooth and DVD player, front USB and a customised equaliser mode.
As is the case usually with special editions, there are no mechanical changes in the Maruti Swift Windsong. There is still the trustworthy 1.3l diesel motor which pumps out 75PS/190Nm and the 1.2l petrol that makes 84.3PS/115Nm. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Maruti claims a fuel efficiency of 20.4kmpl from the petrol and 25.2kmpl from the diesel Swifts.
More articles from OVERDRIVE on the new Swift
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept