Maruti teases the Ciaz ahead of its September launch
Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser ahead of the much awaited Ciaz's launch. Except that this teaser doesn't show anything about the car but just a campaign which has a cool cat starring in it. Maruti wants to project the Ciaz as a cool car, which is longer, wider and roomier than anything in its class.
The Maruti started life as the Alivio concept and has matured into what can be called as a bold design language. Contrary to reports, the Ciaz will not be an SX4 replacement and instead will be positioned above it. We believe it will straddle the untapped segment between the Honda and Corolla.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review