Maruti teases the Ciaz ahead of its September launch
Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser ahead of the much awaited Ciaz's launch. Except that this teaser doesn't show anything about the car but just a campaign which has a cool cat starring in it. Maruti wants to project the Ciaz as a cool car, which is longer, wider and roomier than anything in its class.
The Maruti started life as the Alivio concept and has matured into what can be called as a bold design language. Contrary to reports, the Ciaz will not be an SX4 replacement and instead will be positioned above it. We believe it will straddle the untapped segment between the Honda and Corolla.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea