Maruti to showcase Ertiga MPV and also a new compact SUV concept at 2012 Auto Expo
The 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi will see Maruti showcasing as many as 5 cars, out of which two are entirely new products. The much talked about Maruti mini-MPV-Ertiga will be displayed as also a new compact concept SUV. The latter is based on the Swift platform.
The Indian automobile market has got a 9% share in the UV segment. As of now, Maruti doesn't have any offerings in this segment and they intend to plug this hole in their portfolio. Maruti will also be showing their new K14 VVT engine, a global unveiling . This engine will find its way under the hood of the Ertiga, which by the way, will also be separately powered by the 90PS 1.3l DDIS engine. Maruti will also be showing 3 of their international models namely the Solio, Palette and MR Wagon.
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders