Maruti to showcase Ertiga MPV and also a new compact SUV concept at 2012 Auto Expo
The 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi will see Maruti showcasing as many as 5 cars, out of which two are entirely new products. The much talked about Maruti mini-MPV-Ertiga will be displayed as also a new compact concept SUV. The latter is based on the Swift platform.
The Indian automobile market has got a 9% share in the UV segment. As of now, Maruti doesn't have any offerings in this segment and they intend to plug this hole in their portfolio. Maruti will also be showing their new K14 VVT engine, a global unveiling . This engine will find its way under the hood of the Ertiga, which by the way, will also be separately powered by the 90PS 1.3l DDIS engine. Maruti will also be showing 3 of their international models namely the Solio, Palette and MR Wagon.
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- NewsFilm Star Vanity Vans Useful For Mumbai Police
- NewsSupreme Court disallows registration of BSIV cars sold after March 31
- NewsHyundai previews the ultra-aggressive 2021 Elantra N Line we all knew was coming
- NewsVolkswagen MEB based all-electric Cupra el-Born unveiled, launch in 2021
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block