Maruti Wagon R Krest launched in India
Maruti has launched a limited edition Wagon R Krest in lieu of the festive season in India. The Wagon R Krest comes with ten new features and is priced Rs 22,500 more than the regular hatchback. The new features in the Wagon R Krest include chrome grille, body graphics, wheel cover design, mud flaps, seat cover, carpet floor mats, reverse parking sensors, 2-DIN Bluetooth-enabled audio system, four speakers, and keyless entry with anti-theft alarm.
The Maruti Wagon R Krest is available with the same 1.0-litre K-series petrol engine which makes 69PS. Maruti also claims an ARAI fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl for the Wagon R. The features in the Wagon R Krest can be specified in other Wagon R models as well, however the buyer will have to fork out Rs 32,500.
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350