Maserati Ghibli Ermenegildo Zegna Edition debuts at the 2014 Paris Motor Show: Image gallery
If we've not already been stirring your metal lust enough with all the lowdown from the 2014 Paris Motor Show, well then, let us know if this Maserati concept showcased at the auto convention does it. To commemorate its centennial year, the Italian brand, in collaboration with Ermenegildo Zegna and Ghibli, has added a renewed touch to the sports pedigree of the Ghibli range - coated in this exclusive Azzurro Astro tint, this particular trim can be distinguished from its regular counterparts through the special finish that's called Liquid Metal and the 20-inch Urano wheels it runs. The only magic that's happening inside though is that each element is steeped in rich fabrics, as you can glean from the images below. The engine remains the same 410PS V6 twin-turbo engine, with Q4 four-wheel drive.
20-inch Urano wheels help distinguish the Maserati from regular Ghibli models
The triple layered paint colour called Azzurro Astro and the Liquid Metal finish are the highlights of this edition
A closer look at the Urano wheels that also come in a special hue of its own
The paint colour consists of aluminium pigments that Maserati says,
"magnify the design lines and bring out the muscular profile of the bodywork"
The edition features silk and an assortment of luxury weaves on the inside
The seats get natural colour leather from Poltrona Frau along with Ermenegildo Zegna's micro-chevron silk weave
The black mat covers with leather inserts and the embroidered Ghibli labels complement the natural colour leather. Note the billet aluminium buttons used for fastening those to the car floor
Embellishments on the leather seats in this edition include the light grey stitching and the iconic Maserati Trident
The Zegna silk Jersey embellished by a diagonal roll pattern, with ornamental stitching and alternating rib embroideries extends to the door panels and roof as well
Starts Rs 1.34 Crore
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip