Maserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
Maserati has unveiled a limited edition offering based on the Ghibli, called the Ghibli Ribelle. This new addition to the Ghibli range will be produced as limited edition with just 200 cars that will be made for the EMEA markets. EMEA stands for Europe Middle East and Africa which means that Maserati will not be launching this one in India. This new limited edition Ghibli will be available with three power plants, the 275PS V6 turbo diesel and the two petrol options, both twin-turbo V6 delivering 350PS and 430PS, designed by Maserati Powertrain and built at the Ferrari plant at Maranello. In case you are wondering what the name means, Ribelle is Italian for rebellious.
This limited edition offering comes with a Nero Ribelle shade paired with black 19 inch Proteo alloy wheels with contrasting red laser etched details
This limited edition offering comes with a Nero Ribelle shade paired with black 19 inch Proteo alloy wheels with contrasting red laser etched details. The brake calipers are done in red too. The interior of the Ghibli Ribelle features two-tone black/red dashboard, black door panels and red central armrest, black leather sport steering wheel and steering wheel paddle shifters. The sporty seats (with 12 position memories) come in premium leather, again two-tone in black/red with contrasting stitching, available exclusively for this limited edition. It also gets a chromed aluminium badge bearing the Trident combined with the new Ribelle logo. Located on the central console, in Black Piano finish wood.
The Maserati Ghibi Rebelle also gets a chromed aluminium badge bearing the Trident combined with the new Ribelle logo. Located on the central console, in Black Piano finish wood
Starts Rs 1.39 Crore
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like