Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale on its way to Geneva
Maserati is looking to add more customers to its fold with the introduction of the GranTurismo MC Stradale at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show 2013. Now available in a four-seater configuration, the Stradale will have a 460PS 4.7-litre V8 engine mated to a 6-speed robotised manual transmission. Maserati says that they have worked extensively on this engine to make it highly fuel efficient and also to reduce emissions.
20-inch alloys, a carbon fibre hood with an air intake scoop differentiate this car from the two-door version. There are new materials used for the interiors as well.
Starts Rs 2.25 Crore
- NewsBSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production