Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale on its way to Geneva
Maserati is looking to add more customers to its fold with the introduction of the GranTurismo MC Stradale at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show 2013. Now available in a four-seater configuration, the Stradale will have a 460PS 4.7-litre V8 engine mated to a 6-speed robotised manual transmission. Maserati says that they have worked extensively on this engine to make it highly fuel efficient and also to reduce emissions.
20-inch alloys, a carbon fibre hood with an air intake scoop differentiate this car from the two-door version. There are new materials used for the interiors as well.
Starts Rs 2.25 Crore
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh