Maserati Levante and Ferrari GTC4Lusso get Magneti Marelli parts
Magneti Marelli, a top component supplier to the automotive industry, has supplied different technologies to many cars unveiled at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
On the new Maserati Levante, Magneti Marelli has supplied the instrument cluster which reflects the style of the brand's other models. It has also supplied the full-LED tail lights which illuminates the ground to ensure better visibility to the rear camera while reversing. The company has also supplied suspension components for the Levante.
On the new Ferrari GTC4Lusso, Magneti Marelli has supplied the hydraulic kit and management control unit of the Dual Clutch transmission and certain electronic systems. The full-LED tail lights, rear fog light and the pedal box have been supplied by Magneti Marelli.
On the new Fiat 124, Magneti Marelli has supplied the exhaust system for the 1.4-litre MultiAir engine along with the ECU, air intake manifolds, throttle body and fuel injectors.
Magneti Marelli supplies components to all major carmakers in Europe, North and South America and the Far East. It supplies components across systems including electronics, lighting, motor control, suspensions, exhausts, aftermarket parts along with plastic components and modules. Magneti Marelli is part of FCA group.
The 2016 Geneva Motor Show is open to the public till March 13.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders