Maserati Levante diesel SUV launched in India, priced at Rs 1.45 crore
Maserati has finally launched the Levante SUV, that happens to be the company's first, in India. The Maserati Levante SUV has been priced at Rs 1.45 crore. The Maserati Levante will also be available in two more trims, the GranSport and the GranLusso, priced at Rs 1.48 crore and Rs 1.53 crore respectively. The SUV will be brought to the country through the CBU route and the deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
The introduction of 2018 Levante is our commitment to satisfy the significantly increasing demand for premium SUVs in India. The design, exclusivity and performance are the key characteristics when describing this new Maserati; and will turn out to be a distinguishing factor for the Trident in the luxury SUV space " commented, Bojan Jankulovski, Head of Operations, Maserati India.
Built on the Ghibli platform, the Levante combines dynamic design language as seen on its sedans with an aggressive SUV stance. The Maserati Levante is powered by a 3-litre V6 twin turbo petrol engine. There are two states of tunes ? 430PS and 350PS. The 275PS, 3-litre diesel as well as the petrols will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and will come with Maserati's Q4 all-wheel drive system. We have already driven the Maserati Levante in India, here is a detailed road test review.
Based on a steel and aluminum chassis, Maserati claims that the Levante combines the on-road dynamics of a sedan with the performance of an off-roader. Maserati will offer electronic suspension with controlled damping and air springs as standard, which will offer five ride height levels. Maserati has been producing the new SUV at its Mirafori plant in Turin.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept