Maserati Levante diesel SUV launched in India, priced at Rs 1.45 crore
Maserati has finally launched the Levante SUV, that happens to be the company's first, in India. The Maserati Levante SUV has been priced at Rs 1.45 crore. The Maserati Levante will also be available in two more trims, the GranSport and the GranLusso, priced at Rs 1.48 crore and Rs 1.53 crore respectively. The SUV will be brought to the country through the CBU route and the deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
The introduction of 2018 Levante is our commitment to satisfy the significantly increasing demand for premium SUVs in India. The design, exclusivity and performance are the key characteristics when describing this new Maserati; and will turn out to be a distinguishing factor for the Trident in the luxury SUV space " commented, Bojan Jankulovski, Head of Operations, Maserati India.
Built on the Ghibli platform, the Levante combines dynamic design language as seen on its sedans with an aggressive SUV stance. The Maserati Levante is powered by a 3-litre V6 twin turbo petrol engine. There are two states of tunes ? 430PS and 350PS. The 275PS, 3-litre diesel as well as the petrols will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and will come with Maserati's Q4 all-wheel drive system. We have already driven the Maserati Levante in India, here is a detailed road test review.
Based on a steel and aluminum chassis, Maserati claims that the Levante combines the on-road dynamics of a sedan with the performance of an off-roader. Maserati will offer electronic suspension with controlled damping and air springs as standard, which will offer five ride height levels. Maserati has been producing the new SUV at its Mirafori plant in Turin.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India