Maserati Levante diesel SUV launched in India, priced at Rs 1.45 crore
Maserati has finally launched the Levante SUV, that happens to be the company's first, in India. The Maserati Levante SUV has been priced at Rs 1.45 crore. The Maserati Levante will also be available in two more trims, the GranSport and the GranLusso, priced at Rs 1.48 crore and Rs 1.53 crore respectively. The SUV will be brought to the country through the CBU route and the deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
The introduction of 2018 Levante is our commitment to satisfy the significantly increasing demand for premium SUVs in India. The design, exclusivity and performance are the key characteristics when describing this new Maserati; and will turn out to be a distinguishing factor for the Trident in the luxury SUV space " commented, Bojan Jankulovski, Head of Operations, Maserati India.
Built on the Ghibli platform, the Levante combines dynamic design language as seen on its sedans with an aggressive SUV stance. The Maserati Levante is powered by a 3-litre V6 twin turbo petrol engine. There are two states of tunes ? 430PS and 350PS. The 275PS, 3-litre diesel as well as the petrols will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and will come with Maserati's Q4 all-wheel drive system. We have already driven the Maserati Levante in India, here is a detailed road test review.
Based on a steel and aluminum chassis, Maserati claims that the Levante combines the on-road dynamics of a sedan with the performance of an off-roader. Maserati will offer electronic suspension with controlled damping and air springs as standard, which will offer five ride height levels. Maserati has been producing the new SUV at its Mirafori plant in Turin.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks