Maserati opens new showroom in Mumbai
Italian luxury marque Maserati announced the opening of its new showroom in Mumbai and the first in the west zone of the country. Petal Maserati is located at the new Taj Hotel in Santa Cruz. This is the company's third dealership in the country after New Delhi and Bangalore.
Maserati also announced the opening of the new 10,000 square feet work shop that's located in Marol, Andheri East. It has six service bays and a parts warehouse.
The showrooms can display five cars at a time. The current Maserati portfolio in India includes the Quattroporte, Ghibli, GranTurismo and GranCabrio. The showroom also has a visitors lounge, an area for Maserati merchandise and a customisation section where owners can tailor their Maserati to their tastes and preferences.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630