Maserati opens new showroom in Mumbai
Italian luxury marque Maserati announced the opening of its new showroom in Mumbai and the first in the west zone of the country. Petal Maserati is located at the new Taj Hotel in Santa Cruz. This is the company's third dealership in the country after New Delhi and Bangalore.
Maserati also announced the opening of the new 10,000 square feet work shop that's located in Marol, Andheri East. It has six service bays and a parts warehouse.
The showrooms can display five cars at a time. The current Maserati portfolio in India includes the Quattroporte, Ghibli, GranTurismo and GranCabrio. The showroom also has a visitors lounge, an area for Maserati merchandise and a customisation section where owners can tailor their Maserati to their tastes and preferences.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far