Maserati opens new showroom in Mumbai
Italian luxury marque Maserati announced the opening of its new showroom in Mumbai and the first in the west zone of the country. Petal Maserati is located at the new Taj Hotel in Santa Cruz. This is the company's third dealership in the country after New Delhi and Bangalore.
Maserati also announced the opening of the new 10,000 square feet work shop that's located in Marol, Andheri East. It has six service bays and a parts warehouse.
The showrooms can display five cars at a time. The current Maserati portfolio in India includes the Quattroporte, Ghibli, GranTurismo and GranCabrio. The showroom also has a visitors lounge, an area for Maserati merchandise and a customisation section where owners can tailor their Maserati to their tastes and preferences.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300