Massimo Varese, ex-Dainese and AGV joins Steelbird Helmets
Indian helmet major, Steelbird Helmets has appointedMassimo Varese to head its Indian operation and production. Massimocomes with over 25 years of work experience in production and development of helmets and has been associated with Italian brands likeDainese S.p.A where he was the R&D director, Mavet s.r.l. as CEO, AGV S.p.A as R&D director, Pastorfrigor S.p.A. as operation director, Nava s.r.l. as operation Manager, Omega s.r.l. as general manager and technical director. We believe with the joining ofMassimo Varese, Steelbird Helmets car enter the global game and might also look at launching a premium range of helmets in the country and also for exports.
"The appointment of Massimo Varese will open up new vistas for the Indian helmet brand to take off for global journey with his strong and fresh ideas." -Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group
Commenting on the this development, Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group said, I am delighted to welcome Massimo Varese in Steelbird family. The appointment of Massimo Varese who comes with such a rich experience will be responsible for expansion of Steelbird helmet's portfolio including design, development and production for domestic as well as global market. The appointment of Massimo Varese will open up new vistas for the Indian helmet brand to take off for global journey with his strong and fresh ideas."
This is a great opportunity for me to apply my talent and expertise in the industry which is close to my heart. I am extremely excited to join Steelbird Helmet and to serve Asia's largest helmet industry i.e. India." commented Massimo Varese.Steelbird is currently manufacturing 4 million helmets annually and aiming to increase its production capacity to 10 Million helmets by end of 2020.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review