Massimo Varese, ex-Dainese and AGV joins Steelbird Helmets
Indian helmet major, Steelbird Helmets has appointed Massimo Varese to head its Indian operation and production. Massimo comes with over 25 years of work experience in production and development of helmets and has been associated with Italian brands like Dainese S.p.A where he was the R&D director, Mavet s.r.l. as CEO, AGV S.p.A as R&D director, Pastorfrigor S.p.A. as operation director, Nava s.r.l. as operation Manager, Omega s.r.l. as general manager and technical director. We believe with the joining of Massimo Varese, Steelbird Helmets car enter the global game and might also look at launching a premium range of helmets in the country and also for exports.
"The appointment of Massimo Varese will open up new vistas for the Indian helmet brand to take off for global journey with his strong and fresh ideas." - Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group
Commenting on the this development, Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group said, "I am delighted to welcome Massimo Varese in Steelbird family. The appointment of Massimo Varese who comes with such a rich experience will be responsible for expansion of Steelbird helmet's portfolio including design, development and production for domestic as well as global market. The appointment of Massimo Varese will open up new vistas for the Indian helmet brand to take off for global journey with his strong and fresh ideas."
"This is a great opportunity for me to apply my talent and expertise in the industry which is close to my heart. I am extremely excited to join Steelbird Helmet and to serve Asia's largest helmet industry i.e. India." commented Massimo Varese. Steelbird is currently manufacturing 4 million helmets annually and aiming to increase its production capacity to 10 Million helmets by end of 2020.
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19
- NewsProduction Toyota Supra leaked ahead of debut at 2019 Detroit Motor Show
- News2019 Kawasaki KLX140G launched in India at Rs 4.06 lakh