Massimo Varese, ex-Dainese and AGV joins Steelbird Helmets
Indian helmet major, Steelbird Helmets has appointed Massimo Varese to head its Indian operation and production. Massimo comes with over 25 years of work experience in production and development of helmets and has been associated with Italian brands like Dainese S.p.A where he was the R&D director, Mavet s.r.l. as CEO, AGV S.p.A as R&D director, Pastorfrigor S.p.A. as operation director, Nava s.r.l. as operation Manager, Omega s.r.l. as general manager and technical director. We believe with the joining of Massimo Varese, Steelbird Helmets car enter the global game and might also look at launching a premium range of helmets in the country and also for exports.
"The appointment of Massimo Varese will open up new vistas for the Indian helmet brand to take off for global journey with his strong and fresh ideas." - Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group
Commenting on the this development, Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group said, "I am delighted to welcome Massimo Varese in Steelbird family. The appointment of Massimo Varese who comes with such a rich experience will be responsible for expansion of Steelbird helmet's portfolio including design, development and production for domestic as well as global market. The appointment of Massimo Varese will open up new vistas for the Indian helmet brand to take off for global journey with his strong and fresh ideas."
"This is a great opportunity for me to apply my talent and expertise in the industry which is close to my heart. I am extremely excited to join Steelbird Helmet and to serve Asia's largest helmet industry i.e. India." commented Massimo Varese. Steelbird is currently manufacturing 4 million helmets annually and aiming to increase its production capacity to 10 Million helmets by end of 2020.
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip