Maxxis India tyre manufacturer announces shutdown till 14 April
After the Prime Minister announced a nation-wide lockdown, Maxxis India, the tyre company issued a statement saying 'Maxxis India is a responsible and conscious brand. We keep the safety, health and hygiene of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities on top priority in every situation. Keeping in mind the current COVID-19 situation and all government advisories that have been issued so far, Maxxis India has taken the preventive measure of suspending its manufacturing operations at the Sanand facility, Ahmedabad till 14th April 2020 in view of the lockdown to contain the coronavirus pandemic.'
While the manufacturing facility is closed, field staff and offices have been advised to discontinue travel till further notice and masks and personal safety equipment has been provided to personnel who cannot be off-duty. The company has begun using digital interfaces for internal communication as work-from-home has been applied across the country.
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055