Maxxis Tyres partners with Yamaha
Maxxis Tyres has entered a partnership with Yamaha, the collaboration will now allow co-branded Maxxis tyres to be sold at Yamaha and Maxxis dealerships. The decision has been taken to boost the presence of Maxxis tyres as a brand in various markets across the country.
The 125cc BSVI compliant scooter fleet of Yamaha has also benefited from this partnership, the Yamaha Ray ZR, Ray ZR Street Rally and Fascino will come fitted with the co-branded tyres. Along with that, the Maxxis conducted training session in now integrated into Yamaha's dealer knowledge and training modules.
The marketing head of Maxxis India, Bing-Lin Wu said "The year 2020 marks 5 th year of Maxxis operations in India. Maxxis Tyres had a great start this year as we begin our association with YAMAHA. To further provide impetus to Maxxis vision, we are advancing our retail partnerships with the biggest two-wheeler companies in India. This partnership demonstrates our strength and the ability to offer high-quality products for the country's leading two-wheeler brand and will allow us to reach out to several customers through YAMAHA's robust network across the country. Our aim is to create a strong brand preference for Maxxis in India and showcase Maxxis range of innovative and technologically superior products to the customers."
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!