May 2014 issue of OVERDRIVE out on stands now
The May 2014 issue of OVERDRIVE has hit the stands and we have a slew of automotive stories that will keep you engrossed and abreast of all the major automotive happenings in the past month.
On the cover we have the full story on Harley Davidson's new and affordable motorcycle, the Street 750. The Street isn't big news just because of its Rs 4.1lakh ex-showroom price but also because it happens to be the first Harley to be produced outside of USA. We also have a technical piece on the all new Revolution X engine and an interesting interview with Anoop Prakash, MD Harley Davidson India on the story behind the Street 750 and the road that lies ahead.
This moth we have a trio of comparos. First, the new Hyundai Xcent takes on the Dzire and Amaze. We then pit the brand new Datsun Go against more expensive rivals like the Hyundai i10 and the Maruti WagonR and it puts up a surprising fight. Finally, we compare the new.
Bike enthusiasts can drool over the latest JC Moto custom bike we've got our hands on a mean and minimalist RD350. Those of you who like things a lot slower and enjoy eking that last bit of mileage out of their motorcycles will enjoy reading about the Start Stop technology in the new Hero.
As always we have a plenty of exotic metal in this issue. We drive the new Bentley on some fantastic roads in Oman. We also get our hands on the behemoth that is the Mercedes. Closer home the boys make a 1000km road trip in the ballistic Audi RS7 to meet the king of exotics the Lamborghini Roadster.
In addition there's all the latest news from the domestic and international market. Plus there is our usual in depth coverage of motorsports. Pick up a copy today.
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
Starts Rs 5,25,000
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India