McLaren teases 650S before Geneva 2014 unveil
After making auto enthusiasts around the world weak-kneed by showcasing their technologically ground breaking supercar the P1, McLaren are all set to remove the cover on the much rumoured and talked about new sports car at the next month's Geneva Motor Show. They are calling it the 650S, and have shown just a single teaser image to the public as of now; no other details are out yet.
McLaren 650s teaser
Surrounding various speculations, McLaren have said that this new model will be spaced between the 12C and P1 supercars. As per the announcement, "this car is designed and developed to offer the enthusiastic driver the ultimate in luxury, engagement and excitement, as well as dramatic yet beautiful styling".
McLaren Global Communications director, Wayne Bruce as said that this is not the much rumoured P13 and it doesn't replace the 12C.
Among many rumours floating in the industry, it is being speculated that the new sports car can either be a more powerful version of the 12C (with power boosted to 650PS), or a dedicated model between the 12C and the P1 codenamed P15.
More details will be released in the run-up to the car's global reveal, which will take place at McLaren's stand on March 4, 2014 (11.00GMT), at Geneva.
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh