McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo built exclusively for Gran Turismo Sport
Vision Gran Turismo concepts is what many car enthusiasts look forward to as it displays futuristic designs from different car manufacturers. McLaren has now unveiled the Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo which is basically a virtual racecar that has been designed exclusively for the game. The McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo will not into production anytime soon hinted the company but we believe it is something that might take a production guise in 2030.
From the images one can realise that the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo gets a futuristic sleek yet aggressive design. Instead of the traditional cockpit design, the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo gets a motorcycle like seating position for the driver. That paired with the large canopy offers a great view to the driver, states Rob Melville, design director, McLaren Automotive. Even though the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is a mere design concept made for the racing game, designers have worked on the detailing to make it as real as possible.
The McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine. Additionally, there are electric motors as well that power the front wheels. McLaren states that the engine puts out 1150PS of peak power and a generates 1275Nm of torque. It is also claimed that the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is the fastest car of Gran Turismo Sport game. Details of the McLaren Ultimate Vision will be available exclusively in PlayStation's Gran Turismo Sport, which releases on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
- NewsFAME 2: Electric 3- and 4-wheelers need to produce public transport permit to claim incentive benefits
- NewsJaguar Land Rover wins case against Jiangling Motors over Evoque copy
- NewsToyota Kirloskar Motor increases dependency on renewable sources of energy, results in 51,000 tons of Co2 reduction
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip