McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo built exclusively for Gran Turismo Sport
Vision Gran Turismo concepts is what many car enthusiasts look forward to as it displays futuristic designs from different car manufacturers. McLaren has now unveiled the Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo which is basically a virtual racecar that has been designed exclusively for the game. The McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo will not into production anytime soon hinted the company but we believe it is something that might take a production guise in 2030.
From the images one can realise that the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo gets a futuristic sleek yet aggressive design. Instead of the traditional cockpit design, the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo gets a motorcycle like seating position for the driver. That paired with the large canopy offers a great view to the driver, states Rob Melville, design director, McLaren Automotive. Even though the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is a mere design concept made for the racing game, designers have worked on the detailing to make it as real as possible.
The McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine. Additionally, there are electric motors as well that power the front wheels. McLaren states that the engine puts out 1150PS of peak power and a generates 1275Nm of torque. It is also claimed that the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is the fastest car of Gran Turismo Sport game. Details of the McLaren Ultimate Vision will be available exclusively in PlayStation's Gran Turismo Sport, which releases on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000