McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo built exclusively for Gran Turismo Sport
Vision Gran Turismo concepts is what many car enthusiasts look forward to as it displays futuristic designs from different car manufacturers. McLaren has now unveiled the Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo which is basically a virtual racecar that has been designed exclusively for the game. The McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo will not into production anytime soon hinted the company but we believe it is something that might take a production guise in 2030.
From the images one can realise that the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo gets a futuristic sleek yet aggressive design. Instead of the traditional cockpit design, the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo gets a motorcycle like seating position for the driver. That paired with the large canopy offers a great view to the driver, states Rob Melville, design director, McLaren Automotive. Even though the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is a mere design concept made for the racing game, designers have worked on the detailing to make it as real as possible.
The McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine. Additionally, there are electric motors as well that power the front wheels. McLaren states that the engine puts out 1150PS of peak power and a generates 1275Nm of torque. It is also claimed that the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo is the fastest car of Gran Turismo Sport game. Details of the McLaren Ultimate Vision will be available exclusively in PlayStation's Gran Turismo Sport, which releases on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far