Mega Service Carnival organized by Honda Cars India
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has organized a Mega Service Carnival that will be conducted at all its 239 authorized service centers in the country. The service camp that has started on January 28, 2019 will go on till February 3, 2019. Honda states that the service carnival will provide multiple benefits such as complete diagnosis of the vehicle's condition with 56-point car check-up, top wash, extension in the coverage period of Road Side Assistance, 15 per cent discount on value added service, special offers on batteries and tyres and also on-spot evaluation of the old vehicles and many more.
"Honda Cars India is committed to offer the best of Honda services to all its customers. The nation-wide mega service carnival is a reaffirmation of our commitment. We want our customers to make the most of this initiative, get expert care for their cars and experience the joy of owning a Honda Car." commented, Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President & Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd.
In other news, Honda is all set to launch the new-generation Civic in India. We've seen spy images of the car being tested before and thse new picture show the sedan undergoing emission testing, possibly to make doubly sure this car complies with the new norms kicking in soon. The car has been on sale internationally since 2015 and was recently facelifted. This version will make it here. The Honda Civic is popular the world over for its practicality and value. Add to this, attributes like a rewarding driving experience and good looks, and the Civic again seems like a great proposition in the D-segment sedan market for India. The Honda will compete with the Skoda Octavia and Toyota Corolla.
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block