Menza Lucat electric motorcycle bookings start in India
Electric mobility is the buzzword in the country as the target to electrify the conventional vehicles has been set to 2030. Among the many new automobile manufacturers working on all all-electric offerings is the Ahmedabad based start-up Menza Motors. The company had showcased the Lucat electric motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Priced at Rs 2.79 lakh, the company has opened bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000. Interested customers can book online on PayTM mall and also on the company's mobile app.
Menza Motors has also introduced a battery lease programme for Ra 4,000. The battery lease program will be introduced in Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Goa, Pune, Lucknow, Bhopal, Amritsar, Nagpur, Chandigarh and Nainital where the Menza Lucat will be go on sale first. The company stated that the deliveries of the Lucat will start by the last quarter of 2018.
Powering the Menza Lucat is a 18kW electric motor that puts out 24PS and generates 60BNm. The motor runs on 72V Li-On batteries that is equipped with a smart battery management system. Menza motor claims that the batteries can be charged in just four hours. In addition, the company also has a provision for quick charging that will completely charge the batteries in 90 minutes flat. The Menza Lucat has a riding range of 100km in the city traffic that can be further increased to 150km on highways.
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch