Menza Lucat electric motorcycle bookings start in India
Electric mobility is the buzzword in the country as the target to electrify the conventional vehicles has been set to 2030. Among the many new automobile manufacturers working on all all-electric offerings is the Ahmedabad based start-up Menza Motors. The company had showcased the Lucat electric motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Priced at Rs 2.79 lakh, the company has opened bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000. Interested customers can book online on PayTM mall and also on the company's mobile app.
Menza Motors has also introduced a battery lease programme for Ra 4,000. The battery lease program will be introduced in Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Goa, Pune, Lucknow, Bhopal, Amritsar, Nagpur, Chandigarh and Nainital where the Menza Lucat will be go on sale first. The company stated that the deliveries of the Lucat will start by the last quarter of 2018.
Powering the Menza Lucat is a 18kW electric motor that puts out 24PS and generates 60BNm. The motor runs on 72V Li-On batteries that is equipped with a smart battery management system. Menza motor claims that the batteries can be charged in just four hours. In addition, the company also has a provision for quick charging that will completely charge the batteries in 90 minutes flat. The Menza Lucat has a riding range of 100km in the city traffic that can be further increased to 150km on highways.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled