Menza Lucat electric motorcycle bookings start in India
Electric mobility is the buzzword in the country as the target to electrify the conventional vehicles has been set to 2030. Among the many new automobile manufacturers working on all all-electric offerings is the Ahmedabad based start-up Menza Motors. The company had showcased the Lucat electric motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Priced at Rs 2.79 lakh, the company has opened bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000. Interested customers can book online on PayTM mall and also on the company's mobile app.
Menza Motors has also introduced a battery lease programme for Ra 4,000. The battery lease program will be introduced in Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Goa, Pune, Lucknow, Bhopal, Amritsar, Nagpur, Chandigarh and Nainital where the Menza Lucat will be go on sale first. The company stated that the deliveries of the Lucat will start by the last quarter of 2018.
Powering the Menza Lucat is a 18kW electric motor that puts out 24PS and generates 60BNm. The motor runs on 72V Li-On batteries that is equipped with a smart battery management system. Menza motor claims that the batteries can be charged in just four hours. In addition, the company also has a provision for quick charging that will completely charge the batteries in 90 minutes flat. The Menza Lucat has a riding range of 100km in the city traffic that can be further increased to 150km on highways.
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign