Mercedes-AMG A35 teased further in new video
Building up more steam ahead of the Mercedes-AMG A35's Paris Motor Show unveiling, Mercedes-Benz has now released a short teaser clip of A35 on its Instagram page.
The clip gets us a few glimpses of the car's more aggressive front bumper, AMG-spec alloy wheels, spoiler, the MBUX infotainment screen and a few other details. All this while yhe car is being driven spiritedly up a twisty section of road. This hot hatchback will make its debut at next month's Paris Motor Show.
A most distinctive feature of the A35 is the new bright yellow colour scheme seen on the car in the teasers. This shade has never really been associated with AMG cars before this and highlight's the A35's more youthful appeal. Other noticeable exterior features which set this car apart from the regular A-Class are the diamond=pattern grille, the aggressive bumpers and the prominent rear wing.
There aren't any shots of the interior available but one can expect AMG-specific seats, steering wheel and trim like the illuminated door-sills seen here. Other than the high-quality cabin from the A-Class with its trick AI-enabled MBUX infotainment will be available here as well
The A35 will be the halfway AMG model in the A-Class line-up in the same vein as the C43 is for the C-Class. Power should come from a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol with output around the 300PS mark. All-wheel drive will also most likely be available. The more powerful A45 cars which debut later should make around 400PS
The A35 will be Mercedes-AMG's contender in the very popular hot hatchback. There have never been as many and as competent hot hatchbacks as in the last few years and the A35 will have its work cut out in making a mark for itself against rivals which cover everything from the Hyundai i30 N up to the Audi S3.
See the video below:
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in PeruLoading...