Mercedes-AMG C 43 now available in sedan and estate versions in the UK
Mercedes-AMG had unveiled the C 43 4Matic Coupe just before the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The company has now announced that the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic is available to order in sedan and estate versions as well in the UK. The company has also announced that its 4Matic all-wheel drive will also be offered in the C200 coupe version, C 220d and the sport and AMG versions of the C250d.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 is powered by a 3.0-litre, turbocharged petrol engine which produces 367PS and 520Nm. The engine is coupled to Mercedes' 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. The company says that the coupe and sedan version can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 4.7 seconds and attain an electronically restricted top speed of 250kmph. The estate version takes 4.9 seconds to accelerate from 0-100kmph.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes equipped with artico leather upholstery with contrast stitching, black exterior mirror housings and silver painted brake calipers with AMG lettering as standard. To distinguish the Mercedes-AMG C 43 range from the regular C-Class, it gets detailing like 18-inch AMG wheels, sportier air intakes and quad-exhaust pipes which are typical of AMG models.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6