Mercedes-AMG GT R to debut at the Goodwood FoS
Mercedes launched the AMG GT S in India not so long ago, and there is a news that a new AMG GT will be unveiled at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The Festival of Speed takes place this year from June 23 to June 26.
This new avatar of the AMG GT will get a fettled 4.0-litre turbo V8 petrol to get a power boost of 67PS over the AMG GT S to an overall figure of 570PS though Mercedes hasn't confirmed the numbers yet. A revised inlet manifold, revised gear ratios and a free-flowing titanium exhaust will help achieve the performance upgrade.
On the exterior, a new Panamericana front grille (inspired from the Mercedes-Benz 1952 SL Panamerican race car) and a carbon-fibre rear wing will distinguish it from the already available AMG GT and AMG GT S versions.
Spy shots of a heavily disguised GT R have been spotted testing at the Arctic Circle and the Nurburgring.
Image source: Autoblog
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019