Mercedes-AMG launches the GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe OrangeArt and SLC 43 RedArt limited edition cars in India
Mercedes-Benz India has introduced limited edition variants of the Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe and the SLC43 sports car in India. While the former is called OrangeArt and the SLC is labelled the RedArt. The names indicate the colour of the wheel stripes and the front apron.
Limited to 25 units, the Mercedes-AMG GLE43 4MATIC Coupe OrangeArt is priced at Rs 1.02 crore while the SLC43 AMG RedArt will set you back by Rs 87.48 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom India.
The GLE43 AMG OrangeArt is available in three paint finishes-Polar White, Obsidian Black and Selenite Grey with orange highlights. It also gets exclusive, 21-inch, AMG light-alloy, gloss-black rims. The full LED headlamps are surrounded by a black ring, further distinguishing the car from its regular sibling.
The contrasting colour theme is carried forward to the interior as well. The black Nappa leather seats feature orange piping while the topstitching is grey in colour. There's more attention to detail in the form of AMG floor mats with orange piping.
The SLC43 AMG, on the other hand, can be opted in two paint schemes- Polar White and Designo selenite grey magno. It too gets contrasting, red trims on the front bumper, fins as well as the front and rear aprons. The car gets 18-inch, 10-spoke AMG rims with red stripes while the brake callipers are also painted red, adding to the contrast.On the inside, this special SLC43 AMG has seats with an exclusive design and red topstitching.
Speaking at the launch of the cars, Roland Folger, CEO and managing director, Mercedes-Benz India said that these exclusive models come with additional flair and their dynamic styling is now accentuated by tasteful touches of flamboyance.
Both cars are powered by a 3-litre, V6, direct-injection, bi-turbo engine. The engine in the GLE43 AMG produces 390PS at 6,100rpm and 520Nm between 2,000rpm-4,200rpm while the SLC's motor produces 367PS between 5,500rpm and 6,000rpm and 520Nm between 2,000rpm and 4,200rpm.
Booking for these special edition AMGs is now opened.
Starts Rs 77.72 Lakhs
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend