Mercedes-AMG opens two more AMG Performance Centres in India at Kochi, Chennai
Mercedes-Benz India opened two new AMG Performance Centres in India in line with Mercedes-AMG's 50th anniversary. The new centres were inaugurated at Rajasree Motors in Kochi and Transcar India in Chennai, respectively. Mercedes-AMG now has a total of seven AMG Performance Centres in the country, in addition to the ones at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad. The company recently launched two versions of its flagship GT model in the country, with the Mercedes-AMG GT R and Roadster.
Celebrating its 50th year, Mercedes-AMG recently launched the GT Roadster and GT R in the country.
The AMG Performance Centres specifically to cater to the customers of Mercedes-AMG, the performance arm of the German automaker, with workforce trained specifically for this task. These performance centres house a boutique from where AMG-branded merchandise can be bought as well. There is also an accessory area with a wide array of original accessories for AMG vehicles. Mercedes-AMG customers also have access to an online community called the AMG Private Lounge, which serves as a platform for owners, drivers and experts to exchange their opinions, techniques, and experiences.
The current AMG range starts at around Rs 74 lakh for the CLA 45 AMG and goes up to Rs 2.47 crore for the AMG GT S. Roland Folger, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India stated that he sees great potential for performance cars in the country and that the company intends to serve existing as well as potential Mercedes-AMG customers through the growing AMG Performance Centre network.
Starts Rs 2.09 Crore
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6