Mercedes-AMG opens two more AMG Performance Centres in India at Kochi, Chennai
Mercedes-Benz India opened two new AMG Performance Centres in India in line with Mercedes-AMG's 50th anniversary. The new centres were inaugurated at Rajasree Motors in Kochi and Transcar India in Chennai, respectively. Mercedes-AMG now has a total of seven AMG Performance Centres in the country, in addition to the ones at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad. The company recently launched two versions of its flagship GT model in the country, with the Mercedes-AMG GT R and Roadster.
Celebrating its 50th year, Mercedes-AMG recently launched the GT Roadster and GT R in the country.
The AMG Performance Centres specifically to cater to the customers of Mercedes-AMG, the performance arm of the German automaker, with workforce trained specifically for this task. These performance centres house a boutique from where AMG-branded merchandise can be bought as well. There is also an accessory area with a wide array of original accessories for AMG vehicles. Mercedes-AMG customers also have access to an online community called the AMG Private Lounge, which serves as a platform for owners, drivers and experts to exchange their opinions, techniques, and experiences.
The current AMG range starts at around Rs 74 lakh for the CLA 45 AMG and goes up to Rs 2.47 crore for the AMG GT S. Roland Folger, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India stated that he sees great potential for performance cars in the country and that the company intends to serve existing as well as potential Mercedes-AMG customers through the growing AMG Performance Centre network.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350