Mercedes-AMG to offer exclusive service experience to AMG customers in India
Mercedes-Benz has initiated an exclusive post sales experience for its AMG customers. The AMG Pit stop service will be available at all the AMG Performance Centers (APC) in India. And the first service bay for the same has been inaugurated at the Pune APC that also commemorates 50 years celebration of the AMG brand. This initiative is also aimed at supporting the fast growing population of AMG customers in India.
The company states that the dedicated AMG service bay will offer tailor made solutions as well as prioritized servicing along with a strong emphasis on the shortest turnaround times. The workforce that will be dealing with the APC customers are the ones trained by technicians and staffs specially trained in Affalterbach from the Mercedes-Benz Academy will be working on the AMG and Specialty cars. They will be using AMG special tools recommended by Mercedes-Benz. The German car manufacturer will also be introducing this new initiative at the other six AMG Performance Centers across country in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore. The recently inaugurated APCs in Chennai and Kochi will get it by the end of this year.
"The importance of personalized service experience is a key enabler in driving customer satisfaction in the luxury segment and we want to offer it to our AMG and Specialty cars owners. The luxury performance and specialty car segment in India has immense growth possibility and requires special attention for customized service. r. The inauguration of the dedicated AMG Service Bays is a strategic decision that will help create customer satisfaction and will strengthen our commitments to our AMG customers", commented, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip