Mercedes-AMG to offer exclusive service experience to AMG customers in India
Mercedes-Benz has initiated an exclusive post sales experience for its AMG customers. The AMG Pit stop service will be available at all the AMG Performance Centers (APC) in India. And the first service bay for the same has been inaugurated at the Pune APC that also commemorates 50 years celebration of the AMG brand. This initiative is also aimed at supporting the fast growing population of AMG customers in India.
The company states that the dedicated AMG service bay will offer tailor made solutions as well as prioritized servicing along with a strong emphasis on the shortest turnaround times. The workforce that will be dealing with the APC customers are the ones trained by technicians and staffs specially trained in Affalterbach from the Mercedes-Benz Academy will be working on the AMG and Specialty cars. They will be using AMG special tools recommended by Mercedes-Benz. The German car manufacturer will also be introducing this new initiative at the other six AMG Performance Centers across country in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore. The recently inaugurated APCs in Chennai and Kochi will get it by the end of this year.
"The importance of personalized service experience is a key enabler in driving customer satisfaction in the luxury segment and we want to offer it to our AMG and Specialty cars owners. The luxury performance and specialty car segment in India has immense growth possibility and requires special attention for customized service. r. The inauguration of the dedicated AMG Service Bays is a strategic decision that will help create customer satisfaction and will strengthen our commitments to our AMG customers", commented, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India