Mercedes-AMG to offer exclusive service experience to AMG customers in India
Mercedes-Benz has initiated an exclusive post sales experience for its AMG customers. The AMG Pit stop service will be available at all the AMG Performance Centers (APC) in India. And the first service bay for the same has been inaugurated at the Pune APC that also commemorates 50 years celebration of the AMG brand. This initiative is also aimed at supporting the fast growing population of AMG customers in India.
The company states that the dedicated AMG service bay will offer tailor made solutions as well as prioritized servicing along with a strong emphasis on the shortest turnaround times. The workforce that will be dealing with the APC customers are the ones trained by technicians and staffs specially trained in Affalterbach from the Mercedes-Benz Academy will be working on the AMG and Specialty cars. They will be using AMG special tools recommended by Mercedes-Benz. The German car manufacturer will also be introducing this new initiative at the other six AMG Performance Centers across country in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore. The recently inaugurated APCs in Chennai and Kochi will get it by the end of this year.
"The importance of personalized service experience is a key enabler in driving customer satisfaction in the luxury segment and we want to offer it to our AMG and Specialty cars owners. The luxury performance and specialty car segment in India has immense growth possibility and requires special attention for customized service. r. The inauguration of the dedicated AMG Service Bays is a strategic decision that will help create customer satisfaction and will strengthen our commitments to our AMG customers", commented, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019