Mercedes-AMG to offer exclusive service experience to AMG customers in India
Mercedes-Benz has initiated an exclusive post sales experience for its AMG customers. The AMG Pit stop service will be available at all the AMG Performance Centers (APC) in India. And the first service bay for the same has been inaugurated at the Pune APC that also commemorates 50 years celebration of the AMG brand. This initiative is also aimed at supporting the fast growing population of AMG customers in India.
The company states that the dedicated AMG service bay will offer tailor made solutions as well as prioritized servicing along with a strong emphasis on the shortest turnaround times. The workforce that will be dealing with the APC customers are the ones trained by technicians and staffs specially trained in Affalterbach from the Mercedes-Benz Academy will be working on the AMG and Specialty cars. They will be using AMG special tools recommended by Mercedes-Benz. The German car manufacturer will also be introducing this new initiative at the other six AMG Performance Centers across country in Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore. The recently inaugurated APCs in Chennai and Kochi will get it by the end of this year.
"The importance of personalized service experience is a key enabler in driving customer satisfaction in the luxury segment and we want to offer it to our AMG and Specialty cars owners. The luxury performance and specialty car segment in India has immense growth possibility and requires special attention for customized service. r. The inauguration of the dedicated AMG Service Bays is a strategic decision that will help create customer satisfaction and will strengthen our commitments to our AMG customers", commented, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car