Mercedes-Benz A-and B-Class Celebration Edition to be launched in India this month
Mercedes-Benz is all set to introduce Celebrationl Editions of its entry-level models, the A-Class and B-Class in India. The updates on the Celebration Editions will include a better equipment list, more so for the diesel variants of the two hatchbacks. Both, the A-Class and B-Class diesels were spec-ed lower than their petrol counterparts to help the latter attract attention amidst the diesel-hungry market that India has transformed into. But since the demand for more creature comforts and luxury features is high for the diesel variants, with customers seeming willing to pay the extra buck, Mercedes-Benz will now cater to their demand.
We expect to see features like a panoramic sunroof coming to the diesel A- and B-Class, centre armrest & entertainment options for the rear seat and an updated reversing camera. After listening to numerous complaints about the ride quality of the B-Class petrol, Mercedes-Benz is expected to give it a new suspension setup and smaller wheels with higher profile tyres. This change will also be effective in the A-Class. Mercedes-Benz is also said to be bringing new colour schemes and upholstery options to the A-Class and B-Class line-up with this Special Edition.
We expect the Celebration Edition A-Class and B-Class to roll out across the Mercedes-Benz India dealerships later this month.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh