Mercedes-Benz A-Class and B-Class 'Night Edition' launched in India
Mercedes-Benz has launched the Night Edition of A-Class as well as B-Class models in India. Both the Night Edition models are available in petrol and diesel variants. The Mercedes-Benz A 180 Night Edition costs Rs 27.31 lakh while the A 200d Night Edition costs Rs 28.32 lakh. The Mercedes-Benz B 180 costs Rs 29.34 lakh while the B 200d Night Edition is priced at Rs 30.35 lakh (all prices ex-showroom, Pune).
The refreshed models get an 8-inch media display, smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, diamond radiator grille with louvre in high-gloss black and chrome insert, black mirror housing, black hub cabs and Night Edition badging. Apart from these cosmetic updates, the Night Edition models get no mechanical changes.
In an official release, Mercedes-Benz India has stated that only 100 units of the A-Class Night Edition and B-Class Night Edition will be offered. The A180 and B180 are both powered by a 1.6-litre petrol engine which makes 122PS of power and 200Nm of torque. The A 200d and B 200d are powered by a 2143cc, 4-cylinder diesel engine which produces 136PS of power and 300Nm of torque. Both petrol and diesel engines get coupled to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business