Mercedes-Benz B-Class facelift to be launched in India on March 11, 2015
Mercedes' second launch for this year is the B-Class facelift. The new Mercedes-Benz B-Class set to be launched on March 11, 2015 gets minor revisions on the outside and inside.
Like all Merc facelifts, even the B-Class gets daytime running lamps with projectors while the tail lamps get LED elements. The front and rear bumpers also have been altered along with the grille. In fact, the new B-Class looks more like the next-gen C-Class. There are new alloy wheels on offer as well - customers can choose between 16- and 17-inch tyres.
Inside the cabin, the steering wheel design has changed and there are larger buttons for the console. The centre display itself has also increased in size. While internationally there are two sizes available, 7- and 8-inch, India is likely to get the higher-spec display. The instrument cluster itself has been revised with a start-stop option.
Engines in the B-Class are expected to be tuned for more power, in keeping with the current international variants. Expect more details on the car on March 11.
More articles on the new Mercedes-Benz B-Class from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range