Mercedes-Benz B-Class facelift to be launched in India on March 11, 2015
Mercedes' second launch for this year is the B-Class facelift. The new Mercedes-Benz B-Class set to be launched on March 11, 2015 gets minor revisions on the outside and inside.
Like all Merc facelifts, even the B-Class gets daytime running lamps with projectors while the tail lamps get LED elements. The front and rear bumpers also have been altered along with the grille. In fact, the new B-Class looks more like the next-gen C-Class. There are new alloy wheels on offer as well - customers can choose between 16- and 17-inch tyres.
Inside the cabin, the steering wheel design has changed and there are larger buttons for the console. The centre display itself has also increased in size. While internationally there are two sizes available, 7- and 8-inch, India is likely to get the higher-spec display. The instrument cluster itself has been revised with a start-stop option.
Engines in the B-Class are expected to be tuned for more power, in keeping with the current international variants. Expect more details on the car on March 11.
More articles on the new Mercedes-Benz B-Class from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3